The glamper’s shack is one of three private pavilions at The Bower, rustique rainforest retreat; a tiny, close-knit hamlet only 10 minutes drive from Maleny. The glamper’s shack is the original and best tiny house on wheels in Australia; a hideaway where you can get back to nature and switch off in the quiet bush surrounds and sounds. Includes: light breakfast*, free WiFi*, romantic touches, quality linen, bush pool*and outdoor fireplace*. To enjoy the outdoor fire all-year-round, BYO wood.
* Enjoy a light continental breakfast on the first morning of your stay. Breakfast supplies (tea, plunger coffee, fresh oranges to squeeze for juice, milk, yoghurt, fruit, toast, jam) are in your pavilion for you to enjoy at your leisure, and are included in the booking price. A food stocking service is also available.
* Please note: the shack is not equipped with a TV. Please download any entertainment before you arrive.
* WiFi at the shack is weak. Stronger WiFi is available around the bush pool area.
* Pool is shared between the property owners and other guests.
* BYO bag of firewood. You are welcome to use kindling from the bush, noting that rain may dampen supplies.
* Nature Loo is a dry composting toilet.
Welcome to Treetops Escape – A romantic dreamy getaway on Gubbi Gubbi Country in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Located close to everything the Sunny Coast has to offer, yet nestled on a ridgetop with views through the valley and treetops below. Wunya Tiny house is a luxurious home away from…
Meet Tabitha, our off grid Tiny House On Wheels! She’s more than meets the eye, and a great base to explore the scenic Lockyer Valley. Tabitha is located on my Mum and Dad’s 60 acre hobby farm. The main house is 20 metres away from Tabitha, so there’s plenty of privacy. You can also have…
Come see what life is like on our little farm. Stay in a unique, one of a kind, tiny house with a woodfired cedar hot tub/plunge pool. Views of the creek, perfectly set in nature, for you to check out of the rat race, when you check in. Our wee tiny was built by us […]
Want to rent a tiny house? Enjoy a weekend away and experience the tiny house lifestyle.