The glamper’s shack is one of three private pavilions at The Bower, rustique rainforest retreat; a tiny, close-knit hamlet only 10 minutes drive from Maleny. The glamper’s shack is the original and best tiny house on wheels in Australia; a hideaway where you can get back to nature and switch off in the quiet bush surrounds and sounds. Includes: light breakfast*, free WiFi*, romantic touches, quality linen, bush pool*and outdoor fireplace*. To enjoy the outdoor fire all-year-round, BYO wood.
* Enjoy a light continental breakfast on the first morning of your stay. Breakfast supplies (tea, plunger coffee, fresh oranges to squeeze for juice, milk, yoghurt, fruit, toast, jam) are in your pavilion for you to enjoy at your leisure, and are included in the booking price. A food stocking service is also available.
* Please note: the shack is not equipped with a TV. Please download any entertainment before you arrive.
* WiFi at the shack is weak. Stronger WiFi is available around the bush pool area.
* Pool is shared between the property owners and other guests.
* BYO bag of firewood. You are welcome to use kindling from the bush, noting that rain may dampen supplies.
* Nature Loo is a dry composting toilet.
Art on Miriam is a tiny home with plenty of space. Master bedroom bathroom Study Open plan lounge/kitchen Off street Parking Everything you need for a relaxing getaway.It sits amongst a beautiful big…
Gorgeous cabin in the middle of 44 acres in the Noosa Hinterland, completely off-grid with 12V solar USB plugs and gas hot water and fire place. This cabin is right next to our Sanctuary Dam and a…
Welcome to Harry’s Creek Farm Off-Grid Tiny House; your home to relax, recharge and enjoy the natural surrounds. Wake up to the sound of bird song, and fall asleep to the gentle creaking of our…
Want to rent a tiny house? Enjoy a weekend away and experience the tiny house lifestyle.